Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

Today I'm thankful for a brand new week.  I finally finished "Good In Bed" (by Jennifer Weiner) around 2:00 a.m.  Dave made it home from work about 1:30 a.m. and was needing his white lab coat washed, so I was doing laundry at 1:30 in the morning.  Can you say INSANE?!


I'm getting ready to start Jennifer's next book "In Her Shoes" but hopefully I can refrain from staying up all night reading again, since I have to drive to the hatchery to pick up mom's baby chicks tomorrow morning.


I squeezed in my Pilates before I woke Bayleigh up for school, and after I cleaned all three bedrooms and got the house cleaned up, I hit my second workout with Jillian right after lunch.


After doing her workouts, I've noticed a LOT of difference in my toning and flexibility.  It's just hard getting motivated to do the workout, when you know you're going to be punishing yourself after the first five minutes.  But I keep pressing on.  I have a goal and bikini season is just around the corner.


The rest of my day was spent with laundry.  I think it's finally caught back up and I have nice crisp clean sheets to sleep on tonight.  I'm looking forward to some SLEEP.


Of course, Eli had to help me with the laundry while he took in an episode of Max and Ruby.


And after my second workout, I had to have a little snack.


After lunch, the workout, and the snack; Eli and I took a little nap together.  Unfortunately my naps usually get interrupted by one dysfunctional family member or another . . . or someone asking for a donation.  I've really got to remember to shut the phones off and unplug them when I lay down.


After I finished up with all the cleaning, I took the kids outside to enjoy the sunshine.  I took TONS of pictures, but since these are my 12 of 12 shots, I refrained myself from adding all the "fun" nature shots in. 


We ended up taking a walk to my parent's house, and I found mom cutting up seed potatoes to plant in the garden.


Eli and Bayleigh ran and played and visited all the farm animals.


And when we got home, Bayleigh started working on a little story, to read to the Kindergarten class.


It's been a long and productive day.  A great way to start the week!

1 comment:

  1. I love Jennifer Weiner. You HAVE to read the sequel to Good In Bed, Certain Girls.
    Great pictures! Keep up the good work with those Shred DVDs!

    ReplyDelete