Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

Today I'm thankful for laughter and good times.  Every time I ask Eli to pose for me, he pulls one of these . . .


I think it tickled grandma, but I'm hoping this stage passes soon.


There is a lot of pollen in the air right now and Dave and the kids have been suffering the past few weeks.  (I've somehow missed out . . . knocking on wood!)


While I was outside today, I noticed my Irises are starting to bloom.  I'm ready to see them all pop out in a brilliant rainbow of colors.


Grandpa was pretty pleased when he taught Bayleigh how to


"skin the cat".  But Bayleigh took him literally and wasn't sure about "skinning her cats", until she figured out what he was talking about.

It's been a busy day full of fun and photo editing.  I'll consider myself very lucky if I can get February and March caught up by the end of May.

1 comment:

  1. Another day full of fun with the kids and parents. I miss those days a lot.

    Don't worry about Eli's posing tricks, he'll soon be begging for your attention as he poses 100 times a day. Before you realize it, he'll be taking photography more seriously than his mom ;)

    ReplyDelete