Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

Today I'm thankful for diligence and determination.  I've been feeling a little crappy (for lack of a better term) for the past few weeks; with headaches, body aches and fever; so I haven't done much but lay around and read and watch TV with Eli.  I stink at being sick, but sometimes I guess the body just needs some time to repair itself.  Today I FORCED myself to do my Pilates, did a load of laundry and cleaned up my messy kitchen.  Then Eli and I decided to take a break and have a snack . . .


I processed some strawberries and we dunked them in sugar.  (I'm one of those people who makes sure I get a steady influx of sugar.  For some it's fiber, but for me it's SUGAR.  lol)


After the snack, we took our shower and got ready for Bayleigh's Easter party at school.  As you can tell in the photo above . . . Eli is quite the flirt.  I have NO idea what to do with the boy!


Bayleigh played with a variety of her classmates on the playground, and then her and a few of her friends came over to rest for a few moments.


Then it was time for the Easter egg hunt!


Last year they did their hunting indoors, due to the cold rainy weather . . . but it couldn't have been any nicer today!  I think it was so warm out, that it even melted some of the chocolate in the eggs!


Bayleigh's flowers are growing by leaps and bounds and I'm sure in a few more days, I'm going to have to thin a few of them out . . . but I do believe that Spring is finally here!  HOORAY!

3 comments:

  1. Sport is good and Pilate is very good, as I hear, but you said it right when you said the body needs to repair, so please give it some time.

    Great photos and mmmmmmmmm, delicious strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sport is good and Pilate is very good, as I hear, but you said it right when you said the body needs to repair, so please give it some time.

    Great photos and mmmmmmmmm, delicious strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello kyla...i am taking the picture spring class, and saw your post on the blog roll...nice to visit you! i am so excited about the class, i have much to learn!

    ReplyDelete