Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

Today I'm thankful for new experiences.  I woke up to a weather front moving through . . .


no rain or storms yet, just lots and lots of wind.  (I think we're going to have to re-shingle the house.)


Then Stacey, Eli and I headed off to town.  We dropped off dogs at the pet place to sell, ran through Wal-Mart, and headed off to pick up the baby chicks.  Of course, when we got there to pick up our chicks, we had to check out all the extras and pick up a few more.  (Yes, I'm a sucker.)  We now have quite a variety of Bantams to show at the fair this year.

We made it back home in time to get the girls off the bus,


and then it was time to vote for school board members. 

It's looking like a cold front and some storms might possibly blow in tonight, so I've got my "emergency" bag packed in case we need to head to the basement tonight.  Unfortunately with Spring, comes tornados.  Tis the season!

1 comment:

  1. storms...we have been having our share as well, here in no. calif...
    i am sooooo ready for sunny weather...!!!

    ReplyDelete