Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010

Today I'm thankful for new perspectives.  I've been taking Tracey Clark's "Picture Spring" class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking and I decided to get an early start on today's prompt (*shooting from the ground*)  due to the weather we have moving in.  I started off trying to get a photo of my forsythia . . .


but was quickly interrupted by a very pregnant Fuzz Face.


Apparently she wanted a last minute photo shoot before she had her kittens.


Who knows what possesses them!?


Later, I caught the older kittens out playing on the deck. I think I like all their paws and legs intermingled like this.


And shortly after Bayleigh got home from school, Fuzz Face jumped up in the tote where Purr Face had HER kittens.  She quickly took over babysitting, and then promptly went into labor.  Last I knew, Bayleigh thought she had counted six more babies.  (YIPES! Somebody please have mercy on me and take a kitten or two!)


And since I've been shooting from the ground all day, I thought why stop now!  Eli loves his puzzles and I love this perspective.  It's amazing what a new perspective can do for you.

I'm back to cleaning like a crazy person.  Time to get myself in gear for the next Layout A Day and Sketchapalooza class in May! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pictues...pictures of the kittens please... I'm really thinking that MoJo needs a kitten.

    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete