Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010

Today I'm thankful for new life.  The trees are starting to awaken from their Winter naps and things are greening up quickly!


I didn't take many photos today, because I've been catching up on some much needed cleaning, but I thought I'd take a picture of the few remaining Robin's Eggs, before I ate them for breakfast.  lol


They're now gone, and I forced myself to eat a salad and drink a V-8 for dinner.  I've got to balance things out a bit, you know.

Good note:  I cleaned all three bathrooms, swept all the floors, picked up all the junk in the living room and folded a bazillion loads of laundry today.
Bad note:  One of the little calico kittens died this evening.  It must have been the runt of the litter and was just too weak to pull through.  Bayleigh was pretty upset about it, but she still has 10 other babies to coo over.

1 comment:

  1. yum, those eggs look tasty. I like how you are balancing things out, though, LOL!

    ReplyDelete