Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010

Today I'm thankful for anti-procrastination.  It took me a good portion of the afternoon, but I finished off a huge pile of paperwork that had been laying on my desk for several weeks.   

After I finished up, I realized I hadn't taken any photos today, and the sun was quickly disappearing.  So I snatched up my camera and headed outside to chore and grab a few shots.


The leaves are no longer in their "halfway" stages . . .


and the little yellow wildflowers (weeds) that had come up all over, are already starting to fade away.


When I got in from choring, I fixed supper and played a game with my oldest . . .


while Eli observed from my back.  It must be pretty comfortable back there . . . at least for him.

1 comment:

  1. Good girl, so now we have a clean desk as usual.

    You girls look really cute on the shot, also love Eli's pose in the background.

    Interesting shot!

    ReplyDelete