Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010

Today I'm thankful for answered prayers.  The kids were pretty good during Sunday School . . .


they actually sat and listened to what I read, and then they quietly occupied themselves with Play Doh and puzzles.

After church I stopped by the grocery store to pick up our usual Sunday treat of frozen pizzas (I'm such a gourmet!); we ate lunch and sacked out on the couch watching Veggie Tales movies and ended up taking a two hour nap.  After the craziness of yesterday a nap was greatly welcomed.

I finally took my Mac out of the box and fired it up.  I've managed to hook up the wireless internet, and PSE 8 and I'm slowly figuring out how to manuever through the different applications.  VERY cool.  Tomorrow I'll do a little more playing and see about getting my password changed and possibly figure out how to get my external drive set up, along with my card reader and from there I'm going to really start digging in to the photo editing.  So far the transition hasn't been as difficult as I thought it might be, and I'm quickly falling in love with my new laptop.  We'll see how long this relationship lasts. lol

1 comment:

  1. The kids are growing up and they'll start listening better by the day, so don't worry, just be happy about that ;).

    I told you, if you know Windows, then MAC won't be a problem. I'm sure you'll love your new laptop for as long as it last. Have fun my dear, you really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete