Friday, April 9, 2010

April 8, 2010

Today I'm thankful for new projects.  These bad boys came via UPS this afternoon . . .


I'm hoping to tackle the assembly tomorrow. 

(*JoAnne . . . this one's for you!)


(And this one . . .)


(Are you sure you don't want the momma kitty and all the babies? lol)


My redbud tree is looking gorgeous.


It's in full bloom right now, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.


(Oh yeah . . . JoAnne, how could you possibly pick just one?!  lol)

I'm feeling pretty good today.  Back on schedule and a few more loose ends to tie up.  Dave deduced that I've been suffering from the flu for the past two weeks, although I haven't really felt all that bad . . . just exhausted.  I'd like to get the license plate of that truck that hit me while I was down, too.

1 comment:

  1. Okay..one of those last two are MINE! I need to come see them sometime!

    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete