Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010

Today I'm thankful for Summer treats and getting my "brain" back on track.


Who knew that Jelly Belly made popscicles?!  The kids enjoyed theirs!


And this morning I tackled the treadmill for the first time ever.  It took me quite a while to get things figured out and set to the right speeds and settings.  As a matter of fact, it took me 29 minutes and 21 seconds to run 2.0 miles.  But I'm pretty sure something is wrong with that one, since I can walk 2 miles in 30 minutes.  I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy the operator's manual online, just so I know what I'm doing.


This past month, I haven't even cracked open my "brain".  I'm so off schedule and floundering, that I decided I needed to start somewhere.  So this is it!  I also needed a good challenge and Cathy Z. has provided one for me by setting up a challenge of running 50 miles in July.  I'm looking forward to it!

I managed to do 9 (NINE!!!!) loads of laundry today, 2 dishwashers full of dishes (plus some hand washing), my Pilates, a good run, and I took out the garbage and cleaned the kitchen and part of Eli's bedroom today.  I'm tired . . . but just waiting on that last load of laundry to finish drying, so I can put my comforter back on the bed before I fall asleep. 

Hoping tomorrow is another productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment