Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23, 2010

Today I'm thankful for strength and determination.


I spent my morning cleaning house and picking up after everyone, and then mom came over and kidnapped the kids for a few hours.  So what was I to do, but jump on the treadmill?!

I met my goal of 50 miles this month AND I ran 6.03 miles in 75 minutes, today.  So I also met my secondary goal of 6 miles in one run.

My knees have both been feeling good; although it's going to take me a little while to build my right one back up . . . I'd say it's well on it's way.

It was nice to have an afternoon off and I literally goofed around the rest of the day; doing a little here and a little there.  I still need to work on getting back on schedule, but it may just have to wait until swimming lessons are over with.  They seem to be throwing a wrench in the works, while I'm trying to stay organized.  If you can't change it . . . roll with it.  Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment