Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31, 2010

Today I'm thankful for good friends and good times.

Dave and I had a great time today at Walker's Benefit Shootout for Autism.  (Thanks for having us out Barry and Madonna!  Hope the benefit was a success!)


I can't think of a better way to raise money for a good cause.  Visiting with old friends, making new friends and throwing some lead down range.


After I downloaded my pictures this evening . . .


I found this one.  Hubby must have snagged my camera while I was attempting to hit what I was aiming at.  I'm pretty rusty, but DID manage to (mostly) hit what I was aiming for.

Dave and I both ended up bringing home some super cool prizes.  Can't wait to try out my walking weights with the MACE (and pray to God that I don't mace MYSELF)!  I'll let you know how THAT works for me.

I believe I'm going to try to crawl to bed now.  I'm BEAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment