Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010

Today I'm thankful for the chance to sleep in, and clean desks.


As soon as I crawled out of bed this morning, I took all the bills, receipts, paperwork, and stuff to be filed upstairs to my desk to sort and deal with.  But first, I had to clean off my desk.  I managed to get almost everything back in manageable order . . . then I called Apple to ask a few more techie questions that have come up over the past month.  I'm still working on a few small issues with my Mac, but I'm hoping I can get them figured out before my 90 day tech support expires.


I had two months worth of bank statements to catch up on and this little guy was my companion for most of the morning.

It was late in the afternoon before I hopped on the treadmill.  Storms came through in the afternoon, and I managed to get Eli down for a nap.  I really wanted to lay down for a nap too, but I made myself jump back on the treadmill.  4.57 miles in one hour.  Tomorrow I may not get a chance to run.  I've got dentist appointments for both kids and then I need to see if I can get back in time to help with Vacation Bible School.  I'm hoping I don't have a rushed trip, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. 

And I've still got housework that I need to catch up on . . . WHERE IS ALL MY TIME GOING?!

No comments:

Post a Comment