Friday, November 20, 2009

November 13, 2009

We got an early jump on the day and headed out to pick up our deer tags. I've always wanted to stop and take a few pictures at the dam, but I either don't have time, or the kids are with me. Dave was driving today, so I asked him to pull over so I could snag a few photos . . .


I must be breaking him in good. He doesn't even bother asking me why I want him to pull over any more.
And he even stopped so I could grab a few photos of this huge leaf. Bless his little heart.

Of course I couldn't just leave it there by the roadside . . .


so I picked it and brought it home for Bayleigh to see. Little things like this seem to fascinate the kids. As you can see, Eli played with the leaf all the way home . . . not his truck. I do believe there is a lesson to be learned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment