Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9, 2009

Today I was thankful for a glint of sunlight. This was about all I got . . .

before the droves descended upon me. The neighbor dropped his kids off this morning to get on the bus, and my sister-in-law dropped my niece off, too. So I had five rambunctious kids running around for about a half hour. I'm glad I got up early for my "me" time, because I really needed it before tackling this wild bunch.

Later, as I was cleaning, I looked over and happened to notice how Eli had organized his blocks by color . . .

I thought it was very cute.

I hit the wall of exhaustion around 1:00 and just couldn't do anything more than grab my camera for this shot, before laying Eli on top of me and going to sleep. Bayleigh has GOT to start sleeping better. Getting up several times a night to reassure her that the shadows aren't going to hurt her, is just about to do me in.



And after we woke up, I couldn't help but snap a few pics of my sweet little man. I'm hoping that the two scrapes on his head, won't leave scars . . .

The black birds were just full of antics today and I captured quite of few of them. Here they are, flying out of the milo field after having a snack . . .

I caught them right before the bus came to drop Bayleigh off . . .


And when Dave got home, he spent some time rough-housing with the kids. They REALLY needed this. They miss him so much when he's away all the time.

Oh yeah . . . this is all I managed to get accomplished on my cleaning for the day . . .

The area around the piano and a few odds and ends. I'm hoping to have a little more energy tomorrow, so I can finish things off. Only time will tell . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment