Monday, November 23, 2009

November 21, 2009

Last day of the basketball tournament. In this photo, my little girl had just made her first goal of the tournament.


And she was like a bloodhound after that basketball. Where the ball was, SHE was.




I'm so proud of my little basketball player.


After we got home, I did some more cleaning up . . . and mom showed up around 2:00 p.m. with all these goodies she'd picked up at a garage sale. A tote full of stamps, a big rolley organizer on wheels and a little pink three drawer storage container. All under $10. Thanks mom. You're the best!

It's been cloudy and overcast for a few days and I was really needing some sunshine. The good Lord granted my wish, and I had about 15 minutes of wonderful sunshine, before it dipped down off the horizon. The weather is getting cooler, but the garden is still blooming . . .


and producing.

I was so thankful for this little glimpse of sunshine. Sometimes it's the best cure for the blahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment