Friday, November 27, 2009

November 25, 2009

Struggling from a continued lack of sleep. I did some touch up cleaning, took pictures of hubby's Harley to put on Craigslist . . .



and got ready for a trip to see Santa at Bass Pro. Before we headed off to see Santa, we stopped to eat supper at El Rodeo.

Dave rode with his dad, while I took his mom and the kids in the other vehicle. When we arrived at El Rodeo, Bayleigh was coughing so bad, we almost decided against the trip to see Santa, but Bayleigh was feeling fine (other than her coughing and being extremely tired), so we headed on down only to find out that Santa was only there until 8:00. We BARELY squeaked through the line . . .


Photos were taken with Santa . . .

and then we walked around, seeing all the new displays, and "playing" with all the toys.


Dave thinks Bayleigh needs an air rifle for Christmas . . . but I think we should wait a few more years before letting her loose with a gun. (*I remember what my brother and I used to do with our pellet gun. heh, heh, heh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment