Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 28, 2009

I slept in this morning until 6:45. The sound of little pitter pattering feet woke me up, and when I walked into the living room, I found this . . .


Bayleigh reading Eli a book. The Berenstain Bears no less! She's come quite a long way in her reading skills over the past few months. And I couldn't believe Eli was just laying there listening to her read! He usually has to pester and agitate. But they were both being pretty angelic this morning.



Before lunch, I took Eli out to the garage with me and we did some clean-up and sorting. And after lunch, I dove into my Christmas cards.

I managed to complete 27 cards, thanks to some quick and easy card kits. The next thing on my agenda is typing up a family letter, to mail out with the cards. I'm REALLY hoping to stay on top of things this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment