Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 16, 2009

No photos today . . . although I DID think about picking up my camera to take a few photos. So sick today . . . and so weak I was afraid if I tried to pick my camera up, I would drop it.

Bayleigh woke up around 2:30 a.m. with her usual nightly scare. Wanting mommy to sit on the end of the bed until she went back to sleep. I made it about 10 minutes before I got violently ill.

I literally crawled back to bed, woke Dave up and asked if he would sit on the end of her bed.

When it came time for my normal wake up, I sat up in bed and promptly felt like I was going to pass out. So I slept in. I managed to get Bayleigh out of bed for school, before I had to give it up and ask Dave to help me out again.

I spent most of the day on the couch or in bed, fighting off a fever, stomach cramps, and black outs.

I'm rarely sick, so I'm wondering if I've just reached the limits on my exhaustion level, have food poisoning, or possibly the flu. I must be back on my feet tomorrow. Too much to do to be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment