Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 19, 2009

Oh my goodness! Could it possibly be?! Oh yeah . . . sunshine breaking through the fog. It's amazing what a little sun can do for a girl's mood.




And just when I thought it couldn't get any better . . . I received a package in the mail. Claudia takes some AWESOME photographs, and now I have an 8x12 to hang on the wall of my retreat. Life is SWEET! (You can find Claudia's blog, by clicking on Eternal Rewards over to your right.)




It was recently brought to my attention that I hadn't posted any new profile pictures in quite some time and as I was looking through my photos to rectify that, I noticed that I hadn't taken any self portraits since March.


I'd MUCH rather be behind the camera than in front of it. I'm not one of those people who ever take a "good" picture. Hence the reason I don't have any new pictures to post of myself.




And now that I'm on the back side of thirty, I can find even more reasons to stick BEHIND my camera, instead of jumping in front of it.



So . . . for those of you who wished for new photos. Here they are. I think I'm kind of partial to this last one. Soaking up the warmth of the sun . . . a bit over exposed, and enjoying God's beautiful gift of sunlight. The real deal . . . no make-up, mussed, wrinkled and at peace with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment