Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 2, 2009

This morning was beautiful. A nice sunny, warm day with VERY little wind. So I made plans to put the second coat of spray paint on one of my metal shelves. Unfortunately, by the time Dave finished his homework, and I could slip outside to finish the job, the wind had picked up . . .


but I didn't let it deter me. And although it's a far cry from being professional looking, it has been completed (and maybe no one will notice the little boo boos. I'm going to fill the shelves with books anyhow).



And since it was such a nice day, I took my camera out for a little play time. Fuzz Face was my most challenging subject. I swear she can't stand still for more than a second . . .


And while Dave and Bayleigh played catch . . .


Eli and I went exploring. Nuts . . .



I feel like this most days, so what better subject to photograph, eh?



And all these leaves on the ground. I saw them with a different perspective today . . .



And these weeds that are often overlooked, caught my attention this afternoon, too.



And this one stood out for obvious reasons . . . a bright spot of color amongst all the browns.



Birds on a wire . . . or two . . .



and a little man looking for giraffes in the hayfield at sunset. What a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment