Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

I woke up to a pinch of frost this morning . . .


It was really quite beautiful.



And I also took some truly adorable photos of my three year old using the potty like a big boy. I won't embarrass him by posting pics on my blog, though. He's been doing really well with the potty training . . . at least until Dave's folks showed up. But he's getting himself lined back out again, since they left this morning.

Here's a hypothetical question for you. If you were scooping up ice cream for root beer floats and your mother-in-law came in to "help", then proceeded to eat ice cream out of the container, what would you say or do? NOT that my mother-in-law would do any such thing! (lol) I hate to waste good ice cream, but since she was coughing all over the place this morning, I'm thinking that pitching it is in order. *sigh* There goes my comfort food for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hm, I think I would say, "hey, let me get a dish of that ice cream for you".
    Then I'd scoop around the area she dipped into and pitch that and keep the rest!!

    ReplyDelete