Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 22, 2009

Today was a busy Sunday . . . along with my regular teaching of the kid's Sunday School class, I was asked to do a "Call to Worship" directly before the church service began. I chose Psalm 63. I was terribly nervous getting up in front of everyone, and I hope I didn't butcher it too badly.


Right after church we had a Deacon's meeting, and then a fellowship meal. Busy, busy, busy. We all got home around 2:00.




Later in the evening, Dave and the kids made pasta. I think Bayleigh has a new "fun" thing to do with daddy. I'm glad he's getting to spend a little more time with the kids this week. Next week it will be back to the regular work schedule, but I think he only has a few more days of clinicals left, and this semester will be over with soon. One more to go! I think we'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment