Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 27, 2009

I've been up since 3:00 a.m. Bayleigh was up yet again . . . and didn't go back to sleep at all, until she went over to see the Grandparents in the RV. She snuggled in with them and they all slept until 9:30. Hmmmm . . . must be nice.

As I was running through the household chores, I happened to look out over the back deck and caught Freckles nursing her little ones . . .


on the little slide. So funny!



Just before lunch, Bayleigh came back in coughing non-stop, so I dosed her up with some cough medicine and she laid down on the couch and slept for several hours. I know she has to be exhausted from waking up in the middle of the night, almost every night for the past two months. I know I am! And now she's come down with a cold of some type, that I'm hoping we can get under control before she goes back to school on Monday.


She slept on and off all afternoon, and then the kids helped Grandma make pizza. It was WONDERFUL. I'm so glad I didn't have to cook tonight. I'm pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment