Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 23, 2009

I spent a crazy morning bouncing around from one household task to another. The house is really a mess and Dave's folks will be here . . . TOMORROW.


I'm glad Dave kept the small one occupied today, so I could do some leisurely cleaning. I've decided no matter how messy the house is, I'm not going to let it bother me. I want this holiday season to be more "real life" , "in the moment". So instead of killing myself with my usual lofty expectations of a spotless home, and a smoothly orchestrated dinner . . . I'm letting it go. Here's to enjoying each and every moment!

*And I WILL be taking more pictures this year, instead of doing ALL the work and clean-up. I believe I've earned the right to delegate this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment