Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 6, 2009

Dave cut Eli's hair before work today. And while Eli was otherwise occupied . . .



I did a thorough detailing of the windows . . .




Inside and out! It's amazing how much of the view I had been missing, with slobbery, finger smudged windows.

I also got quite a workout Resolving the whole living room side of the carpet. Grape juice and kool-aid stains, play doh ground into the carpet (amongst other things), and just filth in general. The living room side of the room is now completed . . . unfortunately, tomorrow I have this . . .
to deal with. It looks like some major purging is in order. Don'tcha think? I believe I need to start taking multi-vitamins, if I'm going to keep cleaning like this for an extended period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment